Account Executive – International Client Portfolio
Milton Keynes / Permanent
CLOSING DATE: 18th June 2019
As Account Executive you will be a customer focused individual who can,
- Ensure excellence for each of the accounts you look after across the SayReward platform
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Ensure best practices are operated to, maintaining high levels of client satisfaction, ensuring SLAs are met and each account delivers maximum profitability
- Help present ideas to existing and new clients
- Develop strong client and participant relationships, working across cultures and borders
- Deliver the day to day activities of the accounts under your remit and support the rest of the team where necessary
- Work alongside the Account Manager to ensure that your accounts are operating in line with the current business strategy and identify areas where you believe improvements could be introduced
- Work with other teams, departments and external suppliers
ABOUT THE PERSON
You’re passionate about client and customer satisfaction, able to manage workload and conflicting priorities and have an excellent attention to detail.
You’ll have experience in dealing with clients and programme participants, be confident, articulate, numerate, self-motivated and enthusiastic, and used to working in a high-pressure environment.
We’d also like to see:
- Experience in operating programme solutions delivering excellent client services
- Agency experience preferred
- Very good communicator
- Multi-tasking, time management, prioritisation
- Experience with handling data, highlighting trends, recommendations
- Fluent in French and/or Dutch and other European languages would be an advantage
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Content management experience
- Experience of digital and web-based solutions
- Creative language with excellent grammar, spelling and tone of voice
As part of the Incentive and Recognition International team you will work closely with clients and participants across Europe and further to create and run programmes on our international solutions platform – SayReward. Each solution is tailored to fit the Client needs – from sales incentives and employee recognition programmes to Health & safety schemes – all supported by our knowledgeable team, comprehensive communications, reporting and analysis delivered through innovative IT solutions.
WHAT WE DO
Here at Sodexo, we’re all about people, inside and out. It’s what we do. From growing employee cultures and inspiring success in workplaces, to driving consumer engagement with brands, we specialise in helping businesses transform behaviours, engagement and performance in people.
WHO WE ARE
As engagement experts, inspiring and rewarding success and encouraging a happy workforce is a big part of our culture. From the moment you walk through our doors, we do our best to inspire and encourage creativity and collaboration.
But it’s not all work – we have break-out spaces, kitchens stocked with tea and coffee, sofas, TVs – and social activities to suit even the hardest to please. Our people are a big deal to us, so making sure everyone has a safe and fun working environment and the right opportunities to develop, is top of our priority list.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! Simply send us your CV and a Cover Letter by 28th June 2019 at Careers.Engage@sodexo.com if you’re interested in applying for the role and joining our team.