B2B Digital Marketing Manager
Milton Keynes / Permanent
CLOSING DATE: 2nd September 2019
This is a position of expertise in B2B Revenue Generation that ensures the highest levels of team direction, collaboration, engagement and commercial accountability.
Responsible for the creation and delivery of the B2B marketing communications plan for Sodexo Engage, aligned to the Communications Strategy and with a major focus on our B2B Revenue Growth. Preparation, execution and management of the plan and budget in line with company resourcing and strategies that will focus on New Biz Digital Lead Generation and Portfolio growth and retention
- Aligning to the company’s Marketing Communications strategy, own the creation and execution of the B2B marketing plan – delivering against the commercial targets for both new business and portfolio growth
- Create and execute a digital marketing plan, aligned to the sales and company direction
- Focus on increasing our online visibility, Web traffic, UQL’s and MQL’s quality and quantity as well as reducing the cost per lead
- Grow our presence, following and engagement on all relevant social media channels
- Management of our digital eco-system
- PR Engagement and interest generation
- Ensuring the alignment of our branding through our available channels
- Managing the relevant and aligned agencies
- Define, analyse and report on the roles key KPI’s as mentioned – forming recommendations for continual improvement
- Strong collaboration with Sales / account teams
- Ensure effective and relevant communications are in place for the internal staff with HR direction
- Leadership of the Brand and B2B Marketing Team ensuring team engagement and that clear lines of responsibility and accountability are in place
As part of marketing, you’ll mix with a team of social, enthusiastic marketers who drive our business through on and offline activity. From lead-generation, creative design and promotional marketing to branding and product strategy – we cover it all, so there’s never a dull moment!
Sodexo is searching for a smart, passionate and driven Digital Marketing Manager with at least 7 years of technical Marketing experience focused on: Lead Generation, Digital Marketing (campaigns / automation / content /social /paid / SEO) and Customer Campaigns. With 3+ years previous experience in managing and leading a team, they’ll be educated to a degree level or hold equivalent Marketing Qualifications.
In addition, they will also have
- Strategic Mindset – Ability to think strategically and deliver project goals
- Data Driven Mindset – Ability to focus on the science and data behind marketing performance
- Great Communicator – A real people-person with the ability to build close-knit relationships with key internal and external people
- Positive and Proactive – Glass half-full attitude, with great initiative
- Driven and Passionate – Someone who is truly excited by the prospect of working with one of the largest global brands
- Flexible and Responsible – You thrive on making order out of chaos and are not fearful of tight deadlines
- A Real Team Player – You are highly collaborative and team oriented
- A True Brand Ambassador – Demonstrate enthusiasm and positivity for our brand both internally and externally
The ideal candidate will have a strong ability to think strategically and analytically about business opportunities, and a demonstrated track record of cultivating complex partnerships with a lot of moving pieces. A keen sense of ownership, efficient execution, and tenacity is a must.
WHO WE ARE
As the UK’s leading experts in employee and consumer engagement, we bring people and businesses together, and create experiences that build connections which make a real difference to people’s lives. We love getting to know people. We love trying something new. We love creating stuff, we love throwing a party, and we love seeing our work make a difference.
From growing employee cultures and inspiring success in workplaces, to driving consumer engagement with brands, we specialise in helping businesses transform behaviours, engagement and performance in people. Inspiring and rewarding success and encouraging a happy workforce is a big part of our culture. From the moment you walk through our doors, we do our best to inspire and encourage creativity and collaboration.
But it’s not all work – we have break-out spaces, kitchens stocked with tea and coffee, sofas, TVs – and social activities to suit even the hardest to please. Our people are a big deal to us, so making sure everyone has a safe and fun working environment and the right opportunities to develop, is top of our priority list.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! Simply send us your CV & Cover Letter to Careers.email@example.com if you’re interested in applying for the role and joining our team.