BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE FTC – SHINE
Milton Keynes / Temporary
CLOSING DATE: 24th December 2019
FTC until July 2020
In short, we are looking for a top-notch individual to join our specialist telemarketing/Telesales team.
Ideally, you will be a new business specialist who is ambitious and highly motivated by both meeting and indeed exceeding, appointment booking targets plus highly motivated and experienced in closing sales, managing a full sale cycle.
Reporting to the Telemarketing Team Manager, you will be a key player in the development of new business opportunities.
You will also work closely with stakeholders across the business to develop additional sources of income.
We expect the ideal candidate to possess the following experience and skills:
- A strong and demonstrable track record in new business opportunity creation
- Hunter who is self motivated
- Previous telesales, telemarketing or appointment booking experience
- A proven track record in overachieving prospecting targets
- Excellent existing product knowledge in the Incentive and Reward marketplace (desirable)
- Strong business acumen
- Target focused, client orientated
- Driven, leads by example
- Proactive, highly energetic and positive
- Team player, ability to build and manage senior relationships internally and externally
- Ability to think strategically and commercially
- Strong client communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
The Sodexo Shine team are responsible for everything ‘Incentive and Rewards’. We have a huge range of innovative and exciting products. Using these, as well as our vast expertise, we will continue to grow and be recognised as best in class within our industry.
Operations and Service Delivery is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all areas of the business to ensure all deliverables are customer focused and operationally efficient.
WHAT WE DO
Here at Sodexo, we’re all about people, inside and out. It’s what we do. From growing employee cultures and inspiring success in workplaces, to driving consumer engagement with brands, we specialise in helping businesses transform behaviours, engagement and performance in people.
WHO WE ARE
As engagement experts, inspiring and rewarding success and encouraging a happy workforce is a big part of our culture. From the moment you walk through our doors, we do our best to inspire and encourage creativity and collaboration.
But it’s not all work – we have break-out spaces, kitchens stocked with tea and coffee, sofas, TVs – and social activities to suit even the hardest to please. Our people are a big deal to us, so making sure everyone has a safe and fun working environment and the right opportunities to develop, is top of our priority list.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! Simply send us your CV with a cover letter detailing how you believe you meet the requirements of the role