BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE – TELESALES
Milton Keynes / Permanent
CLOSING DATE: 31st January 2020
In short, we are looking for a top-notch individual to join our specialist Telesales team.
Ideally, you will be a new business specialist who is ambitious and highly motivated by both meeting, and indeed exceeding, target. You should be highly motivated and experienced in closing sales as well as managing your opportunities through the full sales cycle.
Reporting to the Telemarketing Team Manager, you will be a key player in the development of new business opportunities.
You must also be a team player, able to work closely with stakeholders across the business to develop additional sources of income.
We expect the ideal candidate to possess the following experience and skills:
- A strong and demonstrable track record in new business opportunity creation
- A Hunter who is self-motivated
- Demonstrable previous telesales and/or telemarketing experience
- A proven track record of achievement against targets and beyond
- Existing product knowledge in the Reward & Employee Benefits marketplace (desirable)
- Strong business acumen
- Target focused, client orientated
- Driven, leads by example
- Proactive, highly energetic and maintains a positive outlook
- A Team player with the ability to build and manage relationships both internally and externally
- Ability to think strategically as well as commercially
- Strong client communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
The Sodexo Telesales team offer a huge range of innovative and exciting products from a Reward & Employee Benefits portfolio. We are now looking for an enthusiastic, experienced, Hunter to close sales. Working through the full sales cycle showing tenacity and professionalism they will deliver results aligned to their individual (and team) targets/KPI’s.
WHAT WE DO
Here at Sodexo, we’re all about people, inside and out. It’s what we do. From growing employee cultures and inspiring success in workplaces, to driving consumer engagement with brands, we specialise in helping businesses transform behaviours, engagement and performance in people.
WHO WE ARE
As engagement experts, inspiring and rewarding success and encouraging a happy workforce is a big part of our culture. From the moment you walk through our doors, we do our best to inspire and encourage creativity and collaboration.
But it’s not all work – we have break-out spaces, kitchens stocked with tea and coffee, sofas, TVs – and social activities to suit even the hardest to please. Our people are a big deal to us, so making sure everyone has a safe and fun working environment and the right opportunities to develop, is top of our priority list.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! Simply send us your CV with a cover letter detailing how you believe you meet the requirements of the role to HR.firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in applying for the role and joining our team.