Client Services Manager
Field Based - South West Region / Permanent
CLOSING DATE: 31st January 2019
WHAT WE DO
Here at Sodexo, we’re all about people, inside and out. It’s what we do. From growing employee cultures and inspiring success in workplaces, to driving consumer engagement with brands, we specialise in helping businesses transform behaviours, engagement and performance in people.
WHO WE ARE
As engagement experts, inspiring and rewarding success and encouraging a happy workforce is a big part of our culture. From the moment you walk through our doors, we do our best to inspire and encourage creativity and collaboration. Our people are a big deal to us, so making sure everyone has a safe and fun working environment and the right opportunities to develop, is top of our priority list.
The Sodexo Glow team are responsible for everything ‘employee benefits’. We have a huge range of innovative and exciting products, and these are not limited to traditional voluntary benefits either. Using these, as well as our vast expertise, exceptional client handling and appetite for future development, we will continue to grow and be recognised as best in class within our industry.
As Client Services Manager, you’ll be tasked with developing relationships with, and increasing the transactional value of, our current customer base throughout the South West of England – through a combination of cross selling new services and solutions to them, or, providing them with enhancements to their existing programmes.
ABOUT THE PERSON
We expect the ideal candidate to possess the following experience and skills:
- A strong and demonstrable track record in new business opportunity creation
- Previous sales/account development experience
- A proven track record in overachieving prospecting and sales targets
- Industry experience preferred
- Strong business acumen
- Target focused, client orientated
- Driven, leads by example
- Proactive, highly energetic and positive
- Team player, ability to build and manage senior relationships internally and externally
- Ability to think strategically and commercially
- Strong client communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! Simply send us your CV at HR.email@example.com if you’re interested in applying for the role and joining our team.