Milton Keynes / Permanent
CLOSING DATE: 6th February 2019
WHAT WE DO
Here at Sodexo, we’re all about people, inside and out. It’s what we do. From growing employee cultures and inspiring success in workplaces, to driving consumer engagement with brands, we specialise in helping businesses transform behaviours, engagement and performance in people.
WHO WE ARE
As engagement experts, inspiring and rewarding success and encouraging a happy workforce is a big part of our culture. From the moment you walk through our doors, we do our best to inspire and encourage creativity and collaboration.
But it’s not all work – we have break-out spaces, kitchens stocked with tea and coffee, sofas, TVs – and social activities to suit even the hardest to please. Our people are a big deal to us, so making sure everyone has a safe and fun working environment and the right opportunities to develop, is top of our priority list.
- Guide and develop Commercial/Segment Directors commercial strategy. Drive improvement on sales performance & efficiency by analysing and conducting monthly reports in line with the commercial business KPI’s
- Define pricing policy and ensure a consistent approach aligned with the sales team based on a clear strategy, guideline and delegations.
- Assist Segment Directors / sales management in producing quarterly sales forecasts and budgets and plans for the segments and preparing targets of sales team with Segment Directors
- Work together with financial controllers to ensure that data and reports are a true reflection of the business results
- Insure the accuracy and consistency of the figures provided
- Build a reporting structure to guide developing commercial strategies
- Develop dashboard for each segment /sales function to be followed by the Sales team
- Define and monitor Sales Effectiveness KPI’s to measure sales performance & efficiency
- Produce quarterly report actuals vs targets
- Produce & share Sales KPI’s reports with Sales Director, COMEX members & Sales/Account Managers
- Follow corrective actions to improve sales performance and efficiency
- Based on budget/SP plan and forecast, make segment base sales targeting, deploy, follow results and report to COMEX
- With sales managers, prepare sales bonus targets annually and review on a regular basis to ensure that they drive performance within the teams
- Work with Sales and Marketing to ensure efficient sales funnel management
- Ensure CRM / Hera and other tools are efficiently used and aligned by sales team, liaise with CRM administration and IT for further development based on needs of the business
- Ensure compliance to the sales procedures by sales team (particularly around CRM system)
- Work closely with members of the Sales & COMEX teams to ensure a positive working environment and continually maximize the effectiveness of sales
- Provide input on defining the pricing strategy and structure with COMEX
- Ensure compliance to the pricing strategy and proper usage of pricing tools by sales team
- Prepare and report market price dynamics & Sodexo pricing on monthly basis
- Assist the sales team for any quotation or tender
- Define improvement actions based on reports produced
We are also looking for…..
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in accounting, business, economics, finance, or a related field
- Several years of experience in a finance and preferably some years in commercial/sales environment
- Management experience
- Leadership skills
- Commercial experience on client management
- Interpersonal skills
- Outstanding mathematical skills
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
If this sounds like you and you’re looking for a position offering a varied and exciting workload, we want to hear from you! Simply send us your CV at HR.firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this role.