DATA MANAGEMENT ADMINISTRATOR
Milton Keynes / Permanent
CLOSING DATE: 13th September 2019
As Data manager Administrator, you’ll always need to have the ability to put yourself in the shoes of the customer! Sometimes you’ll be expected to identify and help identify new opportunities to improve existing processes, maintain accurate, detailed records and reports whilst managing your workload through close liaison with other members of the Operations & Fulfilment team.
You will need to be well-organised, confident and motivated, with great attention to detail. You will be happy working in fast-paced environment with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines. Working as part of a team you will be proactive in offering ideas and suggestions to improve all processes.
The requirements of this role include the following;
- Validating data using external portals and web-based applications
- Manage communication with customers relating to the processing of data and complete action notes on relevant systems
- Investigate queries and liaise with other internal departments to supply all relevant information to achieve a satisfactory resolution
- Advise relevant internal parties of issues or problems encountered and escalate to line manager
- Manage and review task processes when required.
- Data management and administration
- Data entry
ABOUT THE PERSON
We will expect the right person to ensure the smooth day-to-day administration of programmes across several key clients, completing regular tasks on time and to an excellent standard.
Above all, we’re looking for someone who lives and breathes our relaxed and agile culture, so you’ll fit right in with how we do things:
The successful candidate should demonstrate the ability to work within a team and use their initiative when problem solving. It is a role that demands attention to detail and a positive, professional attitude when dealing with internal and external stakeholders.
The following are essential attributes for this role;
- Attention to detail
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Computer Literacy skills, particularly Microsoft Office (Word and Excel essential)
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Flexible attitude and supportive of team colleagues
- Positive, ‘Can do’ attitude
- Good sense of humour
The role sits within the Operations & Service Delivery division reporting through the busy Operations and Fulfilment team – we are market leaders and so the service we provide to our customers is pretty important to us! We are looking to recruit a new employee to the role of Data Management Administrator in our Milton Keynes offices.
WHAT WE DO
Here at Sodexo, we’re all about people, inside and out. It’s what we do. From growing employee cultures and inspiring success in workplaces, to driving consumer engagement with brands, we specialise in helping businesses transform behaviours, engagement and performance in people.
WHO WE ARE?
As engagement experts, inspiring and rewarding success and encouraging a happy workforce is a big part of our culture. From the moment you walk through our doors, we do our best to inspire and encourage creativity and collaboration.
But it’s not all work – we have break-out spaces, kitchens stocked with tea and coffee, sofas, TVs – and social activities to suit even the hardest to please. Our people are a big deal to us, so making sure everyone has a safe and fun working environment and the right opportunities to develop, is top of our priority list.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! Simply send us your CV at email@example.com if you’re interested in applying for the role and joining our team.