Milton Keynes / Fixed term contract - 12 months
CLOSING DATE: 8th August 2019
WHAT WE DO
Here at Sodexo, we’re all about people, inside and out. It’s what we do. From growing employee cultures and inspiring success in workplaces, to driving consumer engagement with brands, we specialise in helping businesses transform behaviours, engagement and performance in people.
WHO WE ARE
As engagement experts, inspiring and rewarding success and encouraging a happy workforce is a big part of our culture. From the moment, you walk through our doors, we do our best to inspire and encourage creativity and collaboration.
But it’s not all work – we have break-out spaces, kitchens stocked with tea and coffee, sofas, TVs – and social activities to suit even the hardest to please. Our people are a big deal to us, so making sure everyone has a safe and fun working environment and the right opportunities to develop, is top of our priority list.
The role sits within the Operations & Service Delivery division reporting through the busy Operations and Fulfilment team – we are market leaders and so the service we provide to our customers is pretty important to us! We are looking to recruit a new employee to the role of Data Management Administrator in the Operations & Fulfilment department in our office in Milton Keynes.
An ability to put yourself in the shoes of the customer is a must! Sometimes you’ll be expected to identify and help develop new opportunities for new clients, maintain accurate, detailed records and reports whilst managing your workload through liaising closely with other members of the Operations & Fulfilment team.
You will need to be well-organised, confident and motivated, with great attention to detail. You will be happy working in fast-paced environment with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines. Working as part of a team you will be proactive in offering ideas and suggestions to improve processes.
The requirements of this role include the following;
- Manage communication with customers relating to the process function and complete action notes on relevant systems
- Investigate queries and liaise with other internal departments to supply all relevant information to achieve a satisfactory resolution
- Advise relevant internal parties of issues or problems encountered and escalate to Operations & Fulfilment Team Leader
- Manage and review task processes when required.
- To ensure that all orders and data, regardless of product type or programme, are processed in an accurate and timely manner within agreed SLA’s.
- To assist with the daily management of goods receipt and despatch in line with business requirements.
ABOUT THE PERSON
We will expect the right person to ensure the smooth day-to-day administration of programmes across several key clients, completing regular tasks on time and to an excellent standard.
Above all, we’re looking for someone who lives and breathes our relaxed and agile culture, so you’ll fit right in with how we do things:
- The successful candidate should demonstrate the ability to work within a team and also use their initiative when problem solving. It is a role that demands attention to detail and a positive, professional attitude when dealing with internal and external stakeholders.
The following are essential attributes for this role;
- Attention to detail
- Good knowledge of business processes
- Good problem-solving skills
- Flexible approach
- Ability to work well when under pressure and prioritize workload
- Supportive of colleagues
- Positive attitude
- Computer literacy skills
- Fast, accurate keyboard skills
- Methodical in approach to repetitive tasks
- Understanding numeric data
- Good verbal and written communication skills
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! Simply send us your CV at HR.firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in applying for the role and joining our team.