Internal Business Development Manager – SME – Employee Benefits
Milton Keynes / Fixed term contract - 12 months
CLOSING DATE: 28th June 2019
The Sodexo Glow team are responsible for everything ‘employee benefits’. We have a huge range of innovative and exciting products, and these are not limited to traditional voluntary benefits either. Using these, as well as our vast expertise, exceptional client handling and appetite for future development, we will continue to grow and be recognised as best in class within our industry.
In short, we are looking for a top-notch individual to develop and win new business from SME’s across the UK.
We are looking for a top industry performer who is prepared to roll up their sleeves and lead by example by managing the end-to-end sales cycle, selling to SME’s across the UK.
Reporting to the National Development Director, you will be a key player in the development of all new business opportunities in your piece of space.
You will also work closely with stakeholders across the business to develop additional sources of income.
We expect the ideal candidate to possess the following experience and skills:
- A strong and proven background in new business development
- A proven & demonstrable track record in overachieving sales targets
- A proven track record in overachieving prospecting targets
- Excellent existing product knowledge in the employee benefits marketplace (desirable)
- Strong business acumen
- Target focused, client orientated
- Driven, leads by example
- Proactive, highly energetic and positive
- Team player, ability to build and manage senior relationships internally and externally
- Ability to think strategically and commercially
- Strong client facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! Simply send us your CV and a Cover Letter by 28th June 2019 at Careers.Engage@sodexo.com if you’re interested in applying for the role and joining our team.