Application Support Analyst
Milton Keynes / Temporary
CLOSING DATE: 5th July 2019
As the Application Support Analyst, you will continue to embed the culture of analysis, data management and platform configuration within the organisation and be an independent source of knowledge for the SayReward platform.
ABOUT THE PERSON
The ideal applicant will be Certified in test management, have good knowledge of ITIL processes and have experience of project management. You will need to have strong people management skills and enjoy interacting with outsourcing partners. You will need a sound knowledge of all application development phases: Analyse, Design, Build, Test, Deploy, and be proficient in the use of one or more software tools for test management.
Above all, we’re looking for someone who is flexible, able to react quickly to last minute requests, be self-motivated and able to deliver against tight deadlines.
You will be proficient in Adhoc Report Generation, Documentation, Helpdesk Ticket Handling, IT Trends Monitoring, Supplier Liaison, Progress Reporting and ideally be certified under on or more project management methodologies.
Competencies for the role should include –
- Understands, translates and executes business strategy
- Analyses business/functional performance and feedback to influence strategy development
- Uses own influences within his/her business environment to enhance business performance
- Manages team of testers
- Uses creative ways to engage the team and deliver the strategy
- Ensures stakeholders understand the vision
- Actively exchanges information with others across all areas of the business, playing a key role in Sodexo-wide projects
- Relentlessly focuses on achieving short and long term targets
- Shares knowledge and resources beyond the team
- Demonstrates a strong understanding of the organisation and can access resources needed to achieve results
- Leads and inspires creativity, innovation and change
- Proactively coaches others to achieve excellence
- Seeks to learn from experience and creates an environment that supports change
- Shares learning across the business to determine “best practices”
- Canvasses the views of others and modifies own ideas/opinions as appropriate to arrive at the best course of action
- Challenges the status quo to drive continuous improvement Is aware of own preferred influencing style and adapts accordingly to suit others
- Gains credibility and influence by finding common ground and creating trust
- Keeps stakeholders informed of tests and progress to ensure their ongoing engagement and support for decision making
- Is sensitive to the impact of change and modifies approach to change to suit all Stakeholders
- Maintains the momentum and commitment to change, constantly monitoring and evaluating outcomes/ outputs
Finally, and most importantly you’ll be a real team player!
As a member of the International SayReward team, you’ll be part of the larger IT department that create award winning solutions for many major corporates in the UK and internal fulfilment systems to support the numerous reward and recognition campaigns.
WHAT WE DO
Here at Sodexo, we’re all about people, inside and out. It’s what we do. From growing employee cultures and inspiring success in workplaces, to driving consumer engagement with brands, we specialise in helping businesses transform behaviours, engagement and performance in people.
WHO WE ARE
As engagement experts, inspiring and rewarding success and encouraging a happy workforce is a big part of our culture. From the moment you walk through our doors, we do our best to inspire and encourage creativity and collaboration.
But it’s not all work – we have break-out spaces, kitchens stocked with tea and coffee, sofas, TVs – and social activities to suit even the hardest to please. Our people are a big deal to us, so making sure everyone has a safe and fun working environment and the right opportunities to develop, is top of our priority list.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! Simply send us your CV and a Cover Letter by 28th June 2019 at Careers.Engage@sodexo.com if you’re interested in applying for the role and joining our team.