Marketing Executive (Digital)
Milton Keynes / Permanent
CLOSING DATE: 24th December 2019
- Contribute to the creation and delivery of the B2B marketing strategy and plan (in conjunction with inbound) – with a focus on traditional and outbound B2B marketing activities to both our prospects and clients
- Deliver high-quality, content driven, effective campaigns to a wide range of prospects and clients
- Atomise relevant content and act as a liaison between the company and partners
- Support in ensuring opportunities generated and qualified are in line with both marketing and segment team’s expectations
As part of marketing, you’ll mix with a team of social, enthusiastic marketers who drive our business through on and offline activity. From lead-generation, creative design and promotional marketing to branding and product strategy – we cover it all, so there’s never a dull moment!
- Degree level educated – preferable (ideally in Business and /or Marketing)
- Previous experience – Over 3 years of proven experience and results within digital marketing in a
- B2B environment. Knowledge of both online and offline communication (Campaigns/Automation/Content/Social/Paid/SEO)
- Data Driven Mindset – ability to focus on the science and data marketing
- Great communicator – a people-person, you’ll have the ability to build close-knit relationships with key internal and external people
- Positive and proactive – glass half-full attitude, with great initiative
- Driven and passionate – someone who’s truly excited by the prospect of working with one of the largest global brands
- Flexible and responsible – not put off by a fast-paced environment and tight deadlines
- A real team player – willing to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in
- A true brand ambassador – demonstrate enthusiasm and positivity for our brand both internally and externally
WHAT WE DO
Here at Sodexo, we’re all about people, inside and out. It’s what we do. From growing employee cultures and inspiring success in workplaces, to driving consumer engagement with brands, we specialise in helping businesses transform behaviours, engagement and performance in people.
WHO WE ARE
As engagement experts, inspiring and rewarding success and encouraging a happy workforce is a big part of our culture. From the moment you walk through our doors, we do our best to inspire and encourage creativity and collaboration.
But it’s not all work – we have break-out spaces, kitchens stocked with tea and coffee, sofas, TVs – and social activities to suit even the hardest to please. Our people are a big deal to us, so making sure everyone has a safe and fun working environment and the right opportunities to develop, is top of our priority list.
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! Simply send us your CV and Cover Letter to Careers.firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in applying for the role and joining our team.