Milton Keynes / Permanent
CLOSING DATE: 2nd September 2019
This aim of this role is to identify, document, make recommendations for and facilitate improvements to operational processes, ensuring they are effective and efficient and driven by customer experience.
You’ll develop standardisation to processes where possible, identify waste and ensure tasks are adding value to the customer.
Although primarily this role will be Operations focused, there will be requirement to support across the wider Operations & Service delivery functions on project work.
Support the Operational Excellence Manager on additional project work from across the Operations and Service delivery function
- Document end to end service flows which ensures the customer experience of service is understood
- Identify areas to simplify processes and reduce waste through a customer-centric approach, making the Operations function more productive, efficient and effective
- Use analytics & data to assist with root cause analysis and identify opportunities for improvement
- Identify service risks and dependencies, defining their impact and mitigating them where possible
- Work alongside business analysts and product managers to build business cases and scope requirements designed to facilitate automation and efficiency across the product and IT landscape
- Work across functional teams to develop optimal processes, fostering a positive change culture and supporting ongoing two-way communications
- Present and communicate ideas and designs to the Operations & Service Delivery management teams plus key management teams across the business as necessary
- Communicate across stakeholders to gain input and consensus as required
- Project manage key operational projects
- Support the Operational Excellence Manager on additional project work from across the Operations and Service delivery function
Service Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all areas of the business to ensure all deliverables are customer focused and operationally efficient
We expect the ideal candidate to possess the following experience and skills:
- Customer focused with an ability to understand customer needs
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Consistently able to produce high quality design documentation including process flows, business cases, specifications and project updates
- Strong root-cause analysis and creative problem-solving skills
- Able to interpret technical capability against operational requirements/efficiencies
- Technical aptitude and ability to partner with and provide a sounding board to IT on technical solutions
- Organised, able to work independently, and manage conflicting priorities
- Self-motivated, with a strong work ethic to complete projects
- Able to build relationships and network at all levels
- Capable to deliver while working under pressure to tight deadlines; flexible and able to respond positively to changes / moving target
Desirable Qualifications and Experience
- Demonstratable Experience in a customer facing role
- Accomplished in using either Lucid Chard or Visio
- Practiced at Project Management
- Experience in a BA role is advantageous but not essential
WHO WE ARE
As the UK’s leading experts in employee and consumer engagement, we bring people and businesses together, and create experiences that build connections which make a real difference to people’s lives. We love getting to know people. We love trying something new. We love creating stuff, we love throwing a party, and we love seeing our work make a difference.
From growing employee cultures and inspiring success in workplaces, to driving consumer engagement with brands, we specialise in helping businesses transform behaviours, engagement and performance in people. Inspiring and rewarding success and encouraging a happy workforce is a big part of our culture. From the moment you walk through our doors, we do our best to inspire and encourage creativity and collaboration.
But it’s not all work – we have break-out spaces, kitchens stocked with tea and coffee, sofas, TVs – and social activities to suit even the hardest to please. Our people are a big deal to us, so making sure everyone has a safe and fun working environment and the right opportunities to develop, is top of our priority list.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! Simply send us your CV & Cover Letter to Careers.email@example.com if you’re interested in applying for the role and joining our team.