Milton Keynes / Fixed term contract - 12 months
CLOSING DATE: 18th June 2019
Part Time Maternity Cover (22.5 hours per week)
Milton Keynes – Occasional travel to Client locations and other Sodexo offices
The Planning Team are pivotal in the development of great solutions to help our clients become more successful. Working with both I&R account and EB account and business development teams, our focus is to understand the requirements of our clients, scope the solution and develop presentations that make us stand out from our competitors.
It’s a fast-moving environment – as a member of the Planning Team you’ll have the chance to develop your strategic thinking, creativity and commercial awareness. You’ll need to love deadlines, thrive on multi-tasking and get a kick out of pushing the boundaries.
Reporting to the Head of Planning, and work alongside the Planning Managers, you’ll provide the highest possible level of service in supporting the delivery of proposals across both Employee Benefit as well as Reward and Recognition solutions.
The Planning Executive will support the team by:
- Completing requests in tenders for corporate and product information. Where this is not standard, seek out information and draft the content – gaining approvals where needed
- Support and contribution to presentation layout – PowerPoint, Word and Excel documents to present complex information in a simple fashion
- Undertake research to enable the team to compile new/adapted solutions and to enable us to understand our client market when responding
- Provide administrative support for the team as required
We anticipate that the ideal candidate will possess the following experience and skills:
- Good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- Analytical with excellent data management skills
- Confident communication skills both written and verbal across all levels of the organisation
- Ability to highlight issues and suggest ways of improvement
- Great attention to detail, particularly with finances, grammar, spelling and tone of voice
- Ability to work independently and as a team player with a positive attitude
- Keen to learn, challenge and progress
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! Simply send us your CV and a Cover Letter by 28th June 2019 at Careers.Engage@sodexo.com if you’re interested in applying for the role and joining our team.