Milton Keynes / Fixed term contract - 12 months
CLOSING DATE: 8th August 2019
Maternity Cover FTC
Milton Keynes – Occasional travel to Client locations and other Sodexo offices
The Planning Team are pivotal in the development of great solutions to help our clients become more successful. Working with both I&R account and EB account and business development teams, our focus is to understand the requirements of our clients, scope the solution and develop presentations that make us stand out from our competitors.
It’s a fast-moving environment – as a member of the Planning Team you’ll have the chance to develop your strategic thinking, creativity and commercial awareness. You’ll need to love deadlines, thrive on multi-tasking and get a kick out of pushing the boundaries.
Reporting to the Head of Planning you’ll focus on the production of tender responses and pitch documents for both Employee Benefit as well as Reward and Recognition solutions.
The Planning Manager will:
- Work with New Business and the Account teams to determine the client’s need and Sodexo’s best approach
- Scope the solutions based on the current product portfolios and maximise added value to our clients
- Work with internal teams (IT, creative, operations, service delivery & sales) to provide a cohesive solution
- Write the pitch documents and presentations in agreed formats
- Attend client meetings and pitches as required
- Hand-over won business to the relevant account team and provide a point of reference during launch
We anticipate that the ideal candidate will possess the following experience and skills:
- Ideally already working as an Account Manager / Executive within an Employee Benefits / Employee Rewards or Marketing company – operating campaigns, developing ideas for new activity, reporting on outcomes
- Able to demonstrate a passion for improving the well-being of employees via technology solutions– we’re looking for someone who believes in the power of our products and can bring that enthusiasm to our pitches and tenders
- You’ll need to be an innovator and be ready to challenge – our solutions need to be best in class and that means our creative approach, the application of our products and how we deliver the pitch document all need to add real value to our clients/prospects
- You’ll need to be confident in working with other people within our organisation as well as clients and suppliers.
- With often very short deadlines, it’s important that you can establish great relationships very quickly
- You’ll need a determination to get the job done and the ability to maintain your composure under pressure
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! Simply send us your CV and a Cover Letter at Careers.Engage@sodexo.com if you’re interested in applying for the role and joining our team.