Milton Keynes / Permanent
CLOSING DATE: 28th June 2019
As Product Manager, you’ll be responsible for driving the roadmap for your products, developing new & existing features and ensuring that it is in line with the business strategy and market competition. You’ll be the fountain of all knowledge on your products, it’s champion across the business, measuring all aspect of how they run, constantly looking for new ways to make them better.
ABOUT THE PERSON
Above all, we’re looking for someone who lives and breathes our relaxed and agile culture, so you’ll fit right in with how we do things:
- Fully collaborative- happy working with and influencing Stakeholders at all levels
- Amazing organisational skills
- Out of the box thinker who finds new and innovate ways to do things
- Able to make objective decisions, and support with research and data
- A strong background in a Product Owner role
- Flexible & adaptable to an evolving team and business
We’d also like to see:
- Proven experience of managing multiple products
- Proven experience of roadmap ownership for a product(s) and delivery of key features & milestones
- Proven experience of scoping features and functions, seeing this through from design to delivery
- Experience in writing Functional Requirements documentation for Product Developments
As part of Product, you’ll be in a team who are integral to the Business strategy, delivering the best & most competitive products in the market. You’ll get to touch every part of the business, working across Marketing, Account Management, Sales, Ops, Finance & IT, so there’s never a dull moment!
WHAT WE DO
Here at Sodexo, we’re all about people, inside and out. It’s what we do. From growing employee cultures and inspiring success in workplaces, to driving consumer engagement with brands, we specialise in helping businesses transform behaviours, engagement and performance in people.
WHO WE ARE
As engagement experts, inspiring and rewarding success and encouraging a happy workforce is a big part of our culture. From the moment you walk through our doors, we do our best to inspire and encourage creativity and collaboration.
But it’s not all work – we have break-out spaces, kitchens stocked with tea and coffee, sofas, TVs – and social activities to suit even the hardest to please. Our people are a big deal to us, so making sure everyone has a safe and fun working environment and the right opportunities to develop, is top of our priority list.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! Simply send us your CV and a Cover Letter by 30th June 2019 at Careers.Engage@sodexo.com if you’re interested in applying for the role and joining our team.