Boosting sales and brand awareness with the perfect film partnership
What we did
By identifying the target audience most likely to purchase the product, an agreement was reached to partner with Studio Canal and run a promotion alongside the Paddington Bear Movie. For the first time in their trading history, Warburton’s changed their name on the Half & Half range to Warbearton’s.
We were engaged to manage an on-pack promotion that encouraged consumers who purchased two promotional packs to register their details, and the unique codes found on the packs, onto a website to claim a free child ticket to see the Paddington Bear Movie.
- Designed, built and hosted the promotional microsite
- Handled all negotiations and dealings with Cineworld
- Produced a weekly application report
- Created a Cineworld redemption report on request by the client
- Provided a dedicated customer services email address for cinema-related consumer queries