Ahh, now this takes us back…
We’ve been doing this for decades. Since the 60s, in fact.
Since our humble beginnings, we’ve seen 15 general elections, endured Man Utd winning the league 15 times, heard over 1,000 number one singles, watched every episode of Doctor Who and, probably most important of all, reached over 30 million employees and consumers across the UK.
Our offering has grown a great deal over the years, seeing us become a leading provider of employee and consumer engagement in the UK and across the world.
- 1962P&MM launched its event management loyalty and incentive travel services
- 1966Sodexo Group was founded with one mission – improve people's quality of life
- 1996Sodexo Group created the Stop Hunger Foundation, designed to tackle hunger and malnutrition
- 1998P&MM introduced an awarding-winning in-house creative studio
- 2000Sodexo B&R was formed in the UK, mass-printing government vouchers
- 2002Sodexo B&R expanded its voucher business to childcare and gift vouchers
- 2003P&MM added a discount portfolio and childcare vouchers to its offering
- 2007P&MM became specialists in sales promotions
- 2009Sodexo Group launched the Better Tomorrow Plan - a CR roadmap rolled out worldwide
- 2013Sodexo B&R grew into the incentive and recognition space
- 2014Sodexo B&R and Motivcom join forces and became Sodexo. More people. More passion!
- 2016Sodexo announced new senior leaders, bringing this big, happy family together
- 2016Sodexo offices earned ISO 270001 certification
- 2017Sodexo Group evolved the Better Tomorrow Plan and its global commitments for 2025
- 2017Sodexo offices earned ISO 90001 certification
- 2017Sodexo implemented its first CR approach and four promises
- 2017Sodexo unveils an exciting rebrand, and its new employee and consumer engagement proposition